1. International Partner Development
2. Communications & marketing of Student Recruitment services to International Partners
3. Communications & marketing of Partner Services to international Partners
4. Management of International Development Planning, Contracts, risk, due diligence and internal processes
5. Support leads for TNE / pathway opportunities
3. Excellent organizational skills
4. Demonstrated minimum of 5 years’ experience in international education.
5. Education to a minimum of a bachelor’s degree with Master’s level education preferred.
6. International outlook and strong cross cultural communication skills.
7. Strong professional profile in international higher education